Friday, February 14, 2014

Firsts

I just love that everything is a first for the little sugar. It is so unique to the first year of life. Never again will he have a first Christmas or a first snow. Never will he have a first smile or first laugh.

Today is Valentine's Day, another first.

Valentine's Day is a day that I have never been really into. I am not one of those girls that expects gifts and to be pampered. Its a Hallmark holiday and I usually leave it at that. My Mr. does a wonderful job of making me feel special every day, but on Valentines day he always likes to do something a little extra. He is a romantic at heart. This usually entails a sweet card that makes me cry and some flowers for me to think of him every time I look at them.

This year was special because it was a first. This was the first Valentines day in the 9 Valentine's Days we have spent together that we had a Valentine other than ourselves.

There is no box of chocolates that can compare to this sweetness...
















No comments:

Post a Comment